Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX Snowboard
Press boxes, ride rails and jib a little easier with the Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX Freestyle Snowboard. Lib Techâ€™s rocker Banana between your feet makes this snowboard ride like a skateboard, while the serrated Magne-Traction edges give icy slopes a buttery feel. A lightweight construction keeps spin weight down so you can turn a little easier in the park, and a durable sintered base keeps the glide going and stands up to seasons of rail abuse. The Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX Snowboard floats the powder, blasts through the chop when the powderâ€™s gone, and then stomps landings in park before the dayâ€™s over. This board rides easier and is more fun for all.
- Stats:(size 156)
- Waist Width: 25.5cm
- Stance: Centered
- Shape: Twin
- Banana Tech puts rocker between your feet and slightly lifts the tip and tail of the board for easier turn initiation at any speed and fewer caught edges. Ride this board 3cm shorter than a normal board.
- Magne-Traction edges put 7 contact points between the board and the snow instead of the two with a normal edge. You get better edge hold and smoother turns.
- Correct Sandwich construction for lightweight tip and tail makes it easier to spin
- H-Pop Core with Banana Specific Core Profile offers solid pop for ollies while still keeping some rocker between your feet for easier rail riding and box presses
- Swirl Sintered UHMW Base is easy to maintain and durable enough for seasons of abuse on urban rails
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What Color Is The 159?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sorce on 10/6/2010 - 10:25 am
"The board's color is assorted so it can be any of the colors shown."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/6/2010 - 10:30 am
"Would I just get a random color if I ordered this board?"
1 Answers |
Question by SETI on 10/7/2010 - 3:39 pm
"Lib Tech makes this board as a group of assorted colors, so yes, you could receive any of the colors shown. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/8/2010 - 11:17 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.