Lange XT 90 W Ski Boot (Women's)
The Lange XT 90 W Ski Boot doesn't just have a warm liner, it's actually insulated with Thinsulate to keep your feet warm. There are loads of other feet-friendly features as well like an arch pad, heat-moldable liner, and instep pocket. This boot is pretty stiff, offering aggressive all-mountain skiers the suport they require. If you hike in your ski boots, you'll be glad the Lange XT 90 Boots have a Max Grip sole for good traction.
- Flex Rating: 90
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Thinsulate insulation to keep your feet warm
- Rubber arch pad for support under the foot
- Control Fit anatomically-correct shell for great hold
- Microadjustable buckles let you dial down the fit
- Asymmetrical toe box with thermo insulation for extra warmth
- Instep Pocket designed to reduce pressure points and discomfort
- ThermoFit 1 liner is heat moldable to conform to your foot
- V-Cut shape for good freedom of movement in "hike" position
- Max Grip sole for good traction on slippery surfaces
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.