Lange XT 100 Ski Boot (Men's)
With the Lange XT 100 Ski Boot, Lange delivers comfort and performance for all-mountain skiing and hiking. The Ultra Grip Sole offers great traction on hikes, whether they're in the backcountry or across the slippery deck at the lodge. The Power V-Lock cuff angles backwards for added range of motion during upward hauls. The flex is on the stiffer side of medium, giving you support when you ride at speed. Go out and earn your turns with the Lange XT 100.
- Flex Rating: 100
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced/Expert
- Instep Pocket cushions the instep bone
- Rubber arch pad integrated into shell for added comfort at instep
- Hike-Ski Mode lever for easier approaches
- Power Wedge Tongue for precision and feel
- Control fit is anatomically-correct for extra comfort
- Ultra Grip soles helps to prevent slipping
- Mono injected shell is easier to customize
- Encourages natural stance and balance
- Heat-moldable liner forms to the shape of your foot
- Anatomical RL1 liner for strong ankle hold
- 40mm strap provides added shin support
- Adjustable canting angle of +/- 1Â° to adjust alignment
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what year is this boot?"
1 Answers |
Question by lisa on 9/18/2014 - 7:10 pm
"This boot is from the 2013-14 Winter line. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/19/2014 - 9:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.