Lange XT 100 Ski Boot (Men's)
Walking in ski boots has never been easier than it is with the Lange XT 100 Ski Boot. You can switch from ski to hike with the quick flip of a lever, making your uphill approach much easier. The XT Boot is packed with performance upgrades for advanced and intermediate level skiers, like a mid-stiff flex, adjustable canting, and heat-moldable liner. The lightweight liner and anatomical padding offer more comfort. The Arch Pad and the Max Grip sole offer you exceptional traction from hiking to the lifts or stepping into the backcountry.
- Flex Rating: 100
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Hike-Ski Mode lever for easier approaches
- Power Wedge Tongue for precision and comfort
- 40mm strap provides added shin support
- Canting angle of +/- 1.5° lets you customize the stance angle
- Heat-moldable liner forms to your specific foot shape
- Max Grip soles helps to prevent slipping
- Control Fit adds room in the forefoot for comfort and anatomical fit in ankle for better hold
- Anatomical Padding for strong ankle hold
- Natural stance helps for power transfer, especially on modern skis
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.