Lange RX 80 LV Ski Boot (Women's)
The Lange RX 80 LV Ski Boot is a low-volume ski boot designed to give a close, supportive fit to women with narrower feet. A heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot, and the instep is specifically designed to be free of pressure points. The RX 80 Ski Boot is actually insulated with Thinsulate, making it extra warm and one of the first truly insulated women's ski boots available. The flex is mid-range, giving lighter or less aggressive skiers a stiffness that they can handle.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last Width: 97mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Thinsulate insulation to keep your feet warm
- Control Fit anatomically-correct shell for great hold
- Microadjustable buckles let you dial down the fit
- Asymmetrical toe box with thermo insulation for extra warmth
- Instep Pocket designed to reduce pressure points and discomfort
- ThermoFit 1 liner is heat moldable to conform to your foot
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.