Lange RX 80 LV Ski Boot (Women's)
The Lange RX 80 LV Ski Boot is a low-volume ski boot designed to give a close, supportive fit to women with narrower feet. A heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot, and the instep is specifically designed to be free of pressure points. The RX 80 Ski Boot is actually insulated with Thinsulate, making it extra warm and one of the first truly insulated women's ski boots available. The flex is mid-range, giving lighter or less aggressive skiers a stiffness that they can handle.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last Width: 97mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Thinsulate insulation to keep your feet warm
- Control Fit anatomically-correct shell for great hold
- Microadjustable buckles let you dial down the fit
- Asymmetrical toe box with thermo insulation for extra warmth
- Instep Pocket designed to reduce pressure points and discomfort
- ThermoFit 1 liner is heat moldable to conform to your foot
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What model year is this? Is it the 2012-2013 ski season?"
1 Answers |
Question by Laurie on 9/1/2013 - 10:24 pm
"This is from the 2012-2013 season."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/3/2013 - 2:04 pm
"Would these be a good choice for AT boots? I was looking at the Lange XT 90s but would prefer to save a little money, if possible!"
1 Answers |
Question by Tiffany on 11/14/2013 - 11:22 am
"These are not AT compatible. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2013 - 2:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.