Lange RX 130 Ski Boot (Men's)
As far as you're concerned, ski boots just aren't stiff enough. That's why you're looking at the Lange RX 130 Ski Boots. With a flex of 130 it's safe to say there's not much out there that offers more support. The last width is still made for human feet - it's a very reasonable 100mm. Control Fit creates an anatomically-correct shell design that follows the contours of your foot, with specific attention paid to the instep to avoid pressure points and discomfort. Lange's Cam Lock system provides extra support, allowing you to actually ratchet down the power strap. An Ultra Grip sole helps to give you solid footing when you're not in your skis.
- Flex Rating: 130
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Control Fit anatomically-correct shell for great hold
- Cam Lock power strap can be ratcheted down for snug fit
- Ultra Grip sole for good traction on slippery surfaces
- Microadjustable buckles let you dial down the fit
- Asymmetrical toe box with thermo insulation for extra warmth
- Instep Pocket designed to reduce pressure points and discomfort
- ThermoFit 3 liner is heat moldable to conform to your foot
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this ski boot have an adjustment for walking versus skiing?"
1 Answers |
Question by firstname.lastname@example.org on 1/12/2013 - 6:21 pm
"This boot does not offer a flex adjustment. It is a super stiff boot for a serious rider. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2013 - 1:42 pm
"I tried the super Blaster on today; the heel was way to tight. Is the RX 130 wider in the heel (100mm vs 97 mm)?"
1 Answers |
Question by Steve Luds on 2/16/2013 - 8:37 pm
"The Super Blaster is an older model and the newer boots do have more forgiving liners, so you should be OK in the RX 130."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2013 - 3:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.