Lange RX 80 Low Volume Ski Boot (Women's)
Stepping in to the women's Lange RX 80 Low Volume Ski Boot will change the way you think about ski boots. These boots are built around comfort and warmth, and specifically for your narrow feet. The Control Fit Liner has anatomical padding for comfort and a strong heel hold, keeping your foot in place for better control over skis. The toe box and stitches are designed specifically to reduce hot spots and pain. Thinsulate insulation keeps the heat cranked up for toasty toes all day.
- Flex Rating: 100
- Last Width: 97mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Heat-moldable liner forms to feet
- Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- Power Wedge Tongue for precision and comfort
- 35mm strap provides added shin support
- Canting angle of +/- 1.5° lets you customize the stance angle
- Polyurethane grip soles helps to prevent slipping
- Control Fit adds room in the forefoot for comfort and anatomical fit in ankle for better hold
- Anatomical Padding for comfort
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.