Lange Exclusive RX 90 Ski Boot (Women's)
Lange puts advanced women riders in control of their own skiing destiny with the Exclusive RX 90 Ski Boot. With a top-notch fit and stiff, supportive flex women get the response they need to ride fast, steep terrain. The Exclusive RX 90 has a lower cuff than the men's boots, so it fits better with a woman's calf anatomy preventing uncomfortable pressure points and cold feet.
- Flex: 90
- Last: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Liner: Control Fit Liner
- Women-specific lower cuff fits better with women's calves
- Control Fit Liner is True Lasted to perfectly fill the inner shell
- Anatomical padding is right and left-foot specific
- Mono-injected for better response and easier customization
- Cut out above instep bone to prevent pressure points
- One-piece toe box is continuous with shin material to prevent uncomfortable seams
- 3D Power Wedge Tongue for better wrap
- Natural Stance set at 4Â° ramp angle, 12Â° forward lean, and 0Â° medial lean
- Microadjustable buckles
- Ultra Grip soles for better traction
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The length of my foot is 24.8 cm. Should I go with 24.5 or 25.5 size of this boot? I noticed that the manufacturer offers size 25.0 but I haven't been able to find this size anywhere on the web...."
1 Answers |
Question by SUnshine on 2/28/2012 - 3:52 pm
"If you need to choose go for the smaller first, the boots tend to pack out and will fill noticeably bigger in the first few days. If the boots feels snug but comfortable you should be OK, but if you feel any pressure points then you will need to move up."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/1/2012 - 11:32 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.