Lange Exclusive Delight 70 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Lange Exclusive Delight 70 Ski Boot has the setup beginning women skiers want to improve their skills. The fit of Lange's boots sets them apart. The Control Fit Liner is designed with specific right and left components to be as anatomically correct as possible, and since they're True Lasted to perfectly fit each shell size you get a boot that's easy to control. A nice soft flex encourages turning and maneuvering the skis, and all the comfort features are here to keep feet nice and cozy and happy.
- Flex: 80
- Last: 102mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Liner: Control Fit Liner
- Women-specific ski boot design for enhanced performance
- Lower cuff to fit better with women's calves
- Control Fit Liner is True Lasted to perfectly fill the inner shell
- Anatomical padding is right and left-foot specific
- Cut out above instep bone to prevent pressure points
- One-piece toe box is continuous with shin material to prevent uncomfortable seams
- 3D Power Wedge Tongue for better wrap
- Natural Stance set at 4Â° ramp angle, 14Â° forward lean, and 0Â° medial lean
- Microadjustable buckles
- Climbatic Cuff-Release allows you to loosen the cuff for freer movement when walking
- Ultra Grip soles for better traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I had googled ski boots for narrow feet. I am really a beginner but I boots thst are narrow. Would these be the best? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by 007cupcake on 2/10/2015 - 9:46 pm
"No, the Last on this boot is 102mm, which is considered medium-wide. You want to look for something in the 97mm-100mm range for a narrow fit. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2015 - 12:21 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.