Lange Blaster Pro Ski Boot (Men's)
The Lange Blaster Pro Ski Boots are stiff, yet comfortable men's ski boots. The last width is an accommodating 102mm and the instep is designed specifically to avoid pressure points and discomfort. Both the liner and the tongue are moldable so they conform to your specific foot shape. If you hike in your ski boots, you'll especially appreciate the Climbmatic feature. It enables the "walk" mode of your ski boot as soon as you release the top buckle.
- Flex Rating: 100
- Last Width: 102mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Control Fit anatomically-correct shell for great hold
- Max Grip sole for good traction on slippery surfaces
- Climbmatic features enables the "walk" mode when the top buckle is released
- Microadjustable buckles let you dial down the fit
- Asymmetrical toe box with thermo insulation for extra warmth
- Instep Pocket designed to reduce pressure points and discomfort
- ThermoFit 3 liner is heat moldable to conform to your foot
- Self-molding tongue for comfort and good fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you please tell me the BSL for the 28.5 and the 29.5? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by MiamiMark on 3/19/2013 - 2:30 pm
"The Boot Sole Length on 28.5 is 330, on size 29.5 is 340."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/20/2013 - 9:27 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.