Lange Blaster 80 Ski Boot (Men's)
Style: LB14070p>The Lange Blaster 80 Ski Boot is a nice balance between the support you need for skiing at faster speeds, and the comfort you want for long days doing it. This mid-volume men's ski boot has a 102mm last that's anatomically padded in all the right places, and a True Lasted liner that's designed to perfectly fit the inside of the shell. This gives the Lange Blaster 80 Boot really good response, and comfort free of pressure points. A Climbatic Cuff Release System makes it easy to get around the lodge by allowing you to loosen the cuff when walking.
- Flex: 80
- Last: 102mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Liner: Control Fit Liner
- Control Fit Liner is True Lasted to perfectly fill the inner shell
- Anatomical padding is right and left-foot specific
- Cut out above instep bone to prevent pressure points
- One-piece toe box is continuous with shin material to prevent uncomfortable seams
- 3D Power Wedge Tongue for better wrap
- Natural Stance set at 4Â° ramp angle, 14Â° forward lean, and 0Â° medial lean
- Microadjustable buckles
- Climbatic Cuff-Release allows you to loosen the cuff for freer movement when hiking
- Ultra Grip soles for better traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the Lange Blaster 80 ski boots this season's model?"
1 Answers |
Question by Patrick on 12/28/2013 - 11:18 pm
"This particular boot is from the 2011/2012 winter season!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/29/2013 - 1:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.