If you're the person everyone else is watching to see what's in style for the winter months, the Koolaburra Erika Short apres ski boots are made for you. A swingy side fringe and row of metal studs adds an edgy style that's popping up on the feet of some of the most fashion-forward celebrities. Koolaburra chose 100% Australian Merino wool for its boot uppers because of its natural warmth and temperature regulation. They'll keep your feet cool in the summer, warm in the winter which means you can where these boots all year long. Crafted in Australia the Erika is sure to turn heads where ever you go.
- 100% Australian Merino wool upper provides natural temperature control and a soft, comfortable fit and feel
- Aussie braid up the back distinguishes the Koolaburra brand
- Fringe and stud detail adds fun style
- Replaceable sheepskin insoles feel great and extend the life of your boots
- Form-fitting foam footbeds cushion your stride and conform to your foot shape for custom fit and feel
- Indoor/outdoor EVA soles provide cushioning for comfort and traction on slippery surfaces