Kombi Storm Cuff Mitten (Men's)
If you suffer from cold hands while you ski, try the Kombi Storm Cuff Mittens. Warm Thinsulate insulation combines with the mitten design to keep fingers warmer than gloves. The Storm Cuff Mitten is waterproof to keep hands dry, and it has a moisture-wicking lining so sweat doesn't accumulate and rob you of your warmth.
- Nylon stretch softshell fabric
- Warm Thinsulate insulation
- Waterguard™ waterproof fabric keeps hands dry
- Accu-Dri lining prevents sweat buildup
- Nose wipe on thumb feels soft against skin
- Adjustable wrist to keep out cold air
- PU palm for good grip
- Inner fleece cuff fits under sleeves to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"these are waterproof does that also mean they are windproof"
1 Answers |
Question by kaykav on 4/15/2014 - 9:05 pm
"These are waterproof, however, they are not windproof."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/16/2014 - 9:24 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.