Kneebinding Shadow 110 Ski Binding
Style: SHADOW 110
The Kneebinding Shadow 110 Ski Binding has a patented lateral release, without the unwanted pre-releases. This provides protection to your knees against the most common cause of injury - the backward twisting fall. Thanks to carefully-placed contact points you still get great lateral control over your skis, and aggressive performance. Stainless steel reinforcement provides strength and durability to this ground-breaking binding.
- Brake width: 110mm
- Stainless steel reinforcement for added strength
- PureLateral 3D release offers lateral heel release
- Reduces ACL injuries as much as possible
- Floating Mount System uses carefully placed contact points to prevent pre-release
- Strategic platform placement for extra edge control
- Din range: 3-12
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.