For the most aggressive skier, Kneebinding made the Carbon Ski Binding. This binding is reinforced with carbon fibers for extra rigidity and strength. It also has Kneebinding's PureLateral release feature that offers lateral release for backward twisting falls. This type of fall is the most common cause of knee injuries when skiing, and it's the type of fall that isn't addressed by traditional bindings. Unlike other brands that have tried lateral release, Kneebinding is known for their carefully-placed points of contact that reduce unwanted releases.
- Brake width: 110mm
- Carbon fiber reinforcement for added strength
- PureLateral 3D release offers lateral heel release
- Reduces ACL injuries as much as possible
- Floating Mount System uses carefully placed contact points to prevent pre-release
- Strategic platform placement for extra edge control
- Din range: 3-12