Kneebinding 5-12C Ski Binding
Style: KB12C 90
The revolutionary Kneebinding 5-12C Ski Binding offers a huge advancement in binding technology in lighter and stiffer package. Kneebinding's PureLateral 3D release offers increased ACL protection from the most common injury causer - backward twisting fall - allowing a lateral heel release where other bindings would keep you locked in and at the mercy of your skis. Kneebinding has carefully positioned contact points that allow this flexibility without the pre-release problems associated with other lateral release bindings. Carbon fibers add stiffness for skiers who need extra response or want reduced weight for carrying skis. Men who have knee problems or want to prevent them can ski in confidence knowing the Kneebinding 12C Ski Bindings reduce potential injuries to the lowest level available.
- Weight (pair): 4.68 lbs
- Carbon fibers add stiffness and reduce weight
- PureLateral 3D release offers lateral heel release
- Reduces ACL injuries as much as possible
- Floating Mount System uses carefully placed contact points to prevent pre-release
- Strategic platform placement for extra edge control
- Din range: 5-12
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.