Klymit Kinetic Double Diamond Vest (Men's)
The KlymitÂ® Kinetic Double Diamond Vest is a warm insulated vest that's thinner and lighter than anything else out there. This vest has a bunch of individual welded air pockets that can be filled and emptied on demand to change the amount of warmth. The Double Diamond Vest includes a dry air hand pump that allows you to inflate with just a few squeezes, or you can upgrade with the Argon Kit (sold separately) that uses argon instead of regular air for even more warmth. Even when inflated this comfortable vest still remains low-profile and flattering.
- Inflatable welded air pockets for customizable warmth
- Low-profile even when inflated for good fit
- Extremely lightweight and easy to move in
- Small hand pump included for easy inflation
- Featured in Popular Science and Backpacker magazines
- Dry Air Pump for temperatures above 35Â°F
- Argon KwikShot (sold separately) for temperatures below 35Â°F
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this product advertised as a breathable product?"
1 Answers |
Question by Thomas Peterson on 6/2/2012 - 9:44 pm
"This product is super breathable and very warm. The warmth rating is comparable to that of down insulation!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/4/2012 - 9:30 am
"Does it have interior pockets?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kris on 10/3/2012 - 9:30 pm
"No, it doesn't have any inside pockets."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/4/2012 - 2:05 pm