The Kjus Wildcat jacket is as comfortable as it is technical. Insulated with warm, fluffy Primaloft®, and lined with high-tech materials that retain and release body heat as needed, this is a jacket that can keep you warm even in the coldest conditions. And it's exceptionally easy to move around in, thanks to four-way stretch fabrics and articulated elbows. The Wildcat is also guaranteed to keep you dry, with Dermizax® waterproofing, waterproof zippers, and laser-bonded fabric. Be ready for anything.
- Insulated (60 g Primaloft® One)
- Lined with PCM® (Phase Change Material) that retains and releases body heat to maintain an even temperature in the jacket
- Highly waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (10,000 g)
- Laser cut and bonded elements for a sleek look that's also waterproof
- Four-way stretch fabric for a full range of motion
- Articulated elbows for a natural fit and easy movement
- Removable neckwarmer in stretch material
- Snow gaiter keeps snow out of the jacket when you're in deep powder
- Waterproof zippers
- Fixation loops to connect jacket and pants
- Recco® avalanche rescue technology
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've always wanted a Kjus ski jacket, but they are usually priced very high. While I was able to purchase this one at a considerable discount (thank you, Peter Glenn) I can understand why this brand is pricey. It simply is the best quality I've ever experienced in ski wear. The jacket is durable, yet flexible, the cut is specifically adjusted to the female anatomy, the jacket is warm without making you sweat, has plenty of clever details like pockets for all your accessories - and even an integrated neckwarmer - and the outer material is pleasing to the touch. The design is timeless, and I will wear this jacket for years to come.