Kjus Wildcat Jacket (Women's)
The Kjus Wildcat jacket is as comfortable as it is technical. Insulated with warm, fluffy PrimaloftÂ®, and lined with high-tech materials that retain and release body heat as needed, this is a jacket that can keep you warm even in the coldest conditions. And it's exceptionally easy to move around in, thanks to four-way stretch fabrics and articulated elbows. The Wildcat is also guaranteed to keep you dry, with DermizaxÂ® waterproofing, waterproof zippers, and laser-bonded fabric. Be ready for anything.
- Insulated (60 g PrimaloftÂ® One)
- Lined with PCMÂ® (Phase Change Material) that retains and releases body heat to maintain an even temperature in the jacket
- Highly waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (10,000 g)
- Laser cut and bonded elements for a sleek look that's also waterproof
- Four-way stretch fabric for a full range of motion
- Articulated elbows for a natural fit and easy movement
- Removable neckwarmer in stretch material
- Snow gaiter keeps snow out of the jacket when you're in deep powder
- Waterproof zippers
- Fixation loops to connect jacket and pants
- ReccoÂ® avalanche rescue technology
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Please can you confirm the colours on the Kjus wildcat jacket. I've read that this has grey zips not magenta please can you confirm. Thanks, Elaine"
1 Answers |
Question by EJ on 7/19/2011 - 2:57 am
"The Kjus Wildcat has magenta zipper as shown."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/19/2011 - 8:54 am
"What's the reason for discounting this jacket with almost 800 USD? Is it the less breathability of 10,000 gr in comparison with newer jackets? What's the catch?"
1 Answers |
Question by Esther on 11/8/2011 - 11:20 am
"This is a great jacket through and through. There is a heavy discount because we no longer will receive any more of these jackets from Kjus because it is an older model. We only have a few available."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/8/2011 - 11:46 am
"How many pockets? Also what is the European equivalent (as specified by Kjus) for a US 12? Thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by Saunders on 11/29/2011 - 6:49 am
"This is a great jacket and sells well. The jacket has four pockets and the US 12 is equivalent to EU 42."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2011 - 1:25 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)