Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Warp Speed Insulated Ski Jacket from KJUS is aptly named. This jacket has a race-inspired look that might have you feeling like you can break a record or two. The Warp Speed jacket isn’t all flash, it has serious substance: a jaw dropping 30K waterproof and 30K breathability rating keep you dry from both the outside and the inside. Everything in a KJUS ski jacket stretches, so you'll have tons of freedom to move. 60g PrimaLoft ONE insulation provides tons of warmth, yet is so light you can barely feel it. Who says you have to feel bulky to be warm?
- Fabric Rating: 30K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 88% Polyamide/ 12% Spandex 4 –Way Stretch Fabric
- Lining Material: 89% Polyester/ 11% Spandex lining
- Insulation: 60g body PrimaLoft One / 60g Sleeves FAST THERMO insulation
- Stretch exterior and interior for extra mobility
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable, helmet-compatible storm hood for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Micro seam tape is lighter and less visible
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Fixation loops connect your KJUS jacket to your KJUS pant
- External pockets on hips and chest hold gear
- YKK Aquaguard water repellent zippers prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air