Kjus Warp Speed Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Kjus set out to make the Warp Speed Insulated Ski Jacket a super-comfortable, highly-technical jacket with a unique style. There's low-profile PrimaLoft insulation through the body, and stretch Thinsulate in the sleeves. This combination offers lots of warmth with the maximum freedom of movement. The Warp Speed Jacket is definitely appropriate for aggressive skiing. It's got a 40K breathability rating to keep you cool, and a 30K waterproof rating to keep out any trace of moisture.
- Fabric Rating: 30K Waterproof / 40K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax NX 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 88% polyester/ 12% spandex stretch lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft body / 70g Thinsulate Platinum Flex sleeves
- Low-profile with incredible range of motion
- Athletic fit is a little bit closer
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- AQUAGUARD YKK water-repellant zipper
- Laser-cut and welded for durability
- Two zippered waist pockets hold gear and warm fingers
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Recco Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Left sleeve pocket for holding ski pass
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for protection from wet weather
- Ventilation zippers open to release excess heat
- Loops for attaching to Kjus pant
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (1 customer reviews)