KJUS Turnpike Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
If youâ€™re looking for a high-performance ski jacket thatâ€™s not too flashy, but still has a little something to make it interesting, then look no further. The KJUS Turnpike Insulated Ski Jacket blends simple style with two unexpected asymmetrical lines for a look that is clean and modern. And the Turnpike has the high-performance credentials to back up its modern look: 80g of core insulation will do the job on the coldest of days and the 20K waterproof rating will keep you dry in blizzard conditions. The comfortable feel of KJUS's stretch material will blow you away.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester 4 â€“Way Stretch Fabric
- Lining Material: 89% Polyester/ 11% Spandex lining
- Insulation: 80g body FAST THERMO / 60g sleeves FAST THERMO insulation
- Stretch exterior and interior for extra mobility
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Micro seam tape is lighter and less visible
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Fixation loops connect your KJUS jacket to your KJUS pant
- External pockets on hips and chest hold gear
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the sizes listed US chest sizes? So a 40 is a Medium?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jeff on 4/30/2014 - 4:35 pm
"Yes, these are US sizes so the 40 is a size medium!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/1/2014 - 9:16 am
"Does the jacket have zipped vents?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tom on 5/31/2014 - 11:33 am
"No, this jacket does not feature zippered side vents. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/2/2014 - 10:12 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.