The Kjus Stealth II Glove is designed to be more dextrous than the average ski glove. Kjus cut this glove with precision, and used stretch fabric to ensure that you can move your fingers freely. The design is pre-curved to mimic the natural contours of your hand. A goat leather palm provides a great grip and enhances mobility. The Stealth II Glove is completely waterproof so you don't have to worry about wet weather.
- 92% polyamide / 8% spandex K DRY fabric
- 100% polyester Bemberg lining
- 100% polyester Fiberfill insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric for enhanced mobility
- Goat skin palm for good grip
- Precise finger construction for better dexterity
- Zippered cuff opens for easy on/ off
- Teflon overlay for durability
- Velcro cuff for perfect fit
- Pre-curved construction for natural fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I own several pieces of Kjus attire, but this is the only item that has been a disappointment. The gloves are good looking and provides solid grip, but they're not warm enough for where I ski. At -10C your hands will be cold. If you primarily ski closer to 0 then the Stealth 2 gloves are a great option, but be aware of this limitation.
Honestly, what you really want out of your ski gloves is comfort, warmth and flexibility. Bonuses would be that they match your outfit and that you like the look. NORWEGIAN Kjus has designed a great ski glove, with great friction to hold items, flexible and very comfortable. I have not had cold fingertips once while using these gloves, and while diving into 3feet of deep POW, I did not get any snow into the glove due to the tight but flexible velcro band. Great glove in every respect.