Kjus Slash Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The design of the Kjus Slash jacket might be simple, but the features are anything but. Laser cut and bonded fabric and ultrasonic welded details mean fewer stitches that can let water into the jacket, and a cooler, more sleek design. And they've cut down on bulk by using stretch materials, so the jacket doesn't need a lot of extra fabric to accommodate your body's movement. It's the bare essentials, done better.
- Insulated (60g Primaloft stretch)
- Lined with PCMÂ® (Phase Change Material) that retains and releases body heat to maintain an even temperature in the jacket
- Highly waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (10,000 g)
- Laser cut and bonded elements for a sleek look that's also waterproof
- Ultrasonic welded details
- Four-way stretch fabric for a full range of motion
- Mesh-lined ventilation zips let you open up and cool off when needed
- Removable storm hood in stretch material
- Articulated elbows for a natural fit and easy movement
- Snow gaiter keeps snow out of the jacket when you're in deep powder
- Zippered chest pocket
- Waterproof zippers
- Fixation loops to connect jacket and pants
- ReccoÂ® avalanche rescue technology
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"i am 165 cm tall ,and my chest girth is 88 cm. my weigth is 140 lbs. will the Size 38 (small ) fit me? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Priest on 2/28/2011 - 9:22 pm
"Yes, the 38 should fit you well!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/1/2011 - 12:23 pm
"I'm 169cm tall, weight 75kg(big belly). can u determine which size i am?"
1 Answers |
Question by guess on 4/22/2011 - 4:34 am
"In order to determine your correct size I will need your chest measurements along with your waist measurements in inches. Thank you."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/22/2011 - 10:36 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.