Kjus Sensory Jacket (Women's)
The Kjus Sensory jacket is an insulated, highly waterproof ski jacket equipped with stretch technology. PrimaloftÂ® insulation is as warm and soft as down, but more waterproof. Although it's highly waterproof, this jacket also is more breathable than most, so you can hike and play without worrying about moisture building up inside the jacket. And, of course, this jacket features Kjus's signature sleek style.
- Insulated (60 g PrimaloftÂ® Sport)
- Highly waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (20,000 g)
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy movement
- Articulated elbows for a natural fit
- Snow gaiter keeps snow out of the jacket when you're in deep powder
- Zippered chest pocket
- ReccoÂ® avalanche rescue technology
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 5' 1" and weigh 120 pounds. What size KJUS jacket should I order?"
1 Answers |
Question by Melissa Coveney on 1/3/2011 - 11:56 am
"Kjus tends to be a slightly smaller fit than a lot of the US lines. It is possible you would need a 6 in this line. It sounds like you might typically wear a 4, but you might want to try the 6 because of the cut and to accommodate for extra layers."
Answer by Kendall (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2011 - 3:50 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)