Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Feminine yet modern, the KJUS Sapphire Insulated Ski Jacket has flattering princess seaming, asymmetrical pockets, and loads of technical features. The 20K waterproof rating will do a fantastic job keeping you dry and the 100g of core insulation will keep you toasty warm. KJUS Jackets are known for being more comfortable than others because both the outer and inner fabrics stretch. Should you get too warm, the underarm vents and KJUS’s Air Circulation Vent system will help cool you down.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% Polyamide/ 15% Spandex 4 –Way Stretch Fabric
- Lining Material: 89% Polyester/ 11% Spandex lining
- Insulation: 100g body PrimaLoft One / 80g Sleeve Fast Thermo insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric allows for greater range of motion and superb comfort
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Micro seam tape is lighter and less visible
- YKK Aquaguard water repellent two-way zipper
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Fixation loops connect your KJUS jacket to your KJUS pant
- Removable soft, stretchy neck warmer included
- External pockets at hips and sleeve hold gear
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this Jacket for my wife as a Christmas present and she loved it! She kept commenting on how nice it was during our ski trip. I've been a long time fan of KJUS ski clothing and I think their products are a cut above the rest.