KJUS Sapphire Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Feminine yet modern, the KJUS Sapphire Insulated Ski Jacket has flattering princess seaming, asymmetrical pockets, and loads of technical features. The 20K waterproof rating will do a fantastic job keeping you dry and the 100g of core insulation will keep you toasty warm. KJUS Jackets are known for being more comfortable than others because both the outer and inner fabrics stretch. Should you get too warm, the underarm vents and KJUSâ€™s Air Circulation Vent system will help cool you down.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% Polyamide/ 15% Spandex 4 â€“Way Stretch Fabric
- Lining Material: 89% Polyester/ 11% Spandex lining
- Insulation: 100g body PrimaLoft One / 80g Sleeve Fast Thermo insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric allows for greater range of motion and superb comfort
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Micro seam tape is lighter and less visible
- YKK Aquaguard water repellent two-way zipper
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Fixation loops connect your KJUS jacket to your KJUS pant
- Removable soft, stretchy neck warmer included
- External pockets at hips and sleeve hold gear
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is back length?"
1 Answers |
Question by Carole on 2/17/2014 - 4:27 pm
"The centerback length is approx 26"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2014 - 4:39 pm
"Is the back, all black or half and half? thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Ann on 8/17/2014 - 7:37 pm
"The back of this jacket is the same design as the front. It is half black in color and half white. It is the same with the hood. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/18/2014 - 12:29 pm