Kjus Salt & Pepper Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Add some flavor to your gear with the Kjus Salt & Pepper Ski Jacket. The Salt & Pepper has a unique fade design on its 4 -way stretch fabric, and is packed with all the tech needed to for hard-skiing days. You get extremely high-level waterproofing, excellent breathability, and a low-profile fit that makes Kjus Jackets some of the most comfortable in the industry.
- 20K Waterproofing/ 20K Breathability
- 40g Stretch Thinsulate insulation
- 4-way stretch polyester fabric
- Dermizax EV waterproof laminate
- Removable stretch hood for weather protection
- Ergonomic elbows for freedom of movement
- Snow gaiter keeps snow out of layers
- Vents dump excess heat
- Connects with Kjus pants for seamless protection
- Laser-cut details
- Plenty of pockets stow gear
- Wrist gaiters fit under gloves to keep out cold air
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue System
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size would be xxl?"
1 Answers |
Question by steve on 12/5/2010 - 6:14 pm
"The XXL will be equivalent to a size 56."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2010 - 9:34 am
"i agree on a 52 in kjus being a 42 in US size. BUT...I see a Kjus mens jacket sized on your site at 40...which cannot be a 30 mens. Please advise on what you truly have in inventory and clarify US sizing vs EMEA. "
1 Answers |
Question by stefan on 12/9/2010 - 9:07 pm
"On some of the jackets we have converted the Kjus sizing into US sizing. This means that a size 40 on this jacket will fit about a size medium. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2010 - 8:50 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.