Kjus Rider Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Kjus Rider Down Ski Jacket brings all-weather performance to trendy down jackets. The Rider Down is not only incredibly warm and stylish with its quilted down design, it is also 20K waterproof to keep you dry in even the nastiest conditions. The insulation is 800 fill down which means no matter where you go this winter you'll be warm inside your Rider Down Jacket.
- 20K Waterproof/ 10K Breathable
- 80 Polyamide/ 20% Spandex fabric
- Dermizax laminated waterproof fabric
- 4-way Stretch fabric moves with you
- Warm 800 fill down insulation
- Quilted construction for even warmth and durability
- Threadless bonded seaming
- Ergonomically designed elbows for natural feel
- Extra-thin lining for breathability and comfort
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do I size a jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dan on 11/9/2010 - 4:07 pm
"Kjus has not currently sent us a sizing chart. What size do you think you wear? What is your chest and waist in inches? Email us and we will go from there to find a size will fit!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2010 - 12:37 pm
"What size is large?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 12/18/2010 - 4:54 pm
"Size Large is usually about a men's 42. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 3:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.