Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The unique asymmetrical color pattern of the Kjus New Age Ski Jacket combines with the incredible feminine fit and top-notch technologies to create the most comfortable ski jacket you've ever worn. Kjus's low-profile designs are made warm with PrimaLoft® One insulation, and since all of the components are fully stretch you can move freely with nothing to restrict you. With all of this comfort and 20,000mm of waterproof protection, you can be sure that the Kjus New Age Jacket will provide you with a new level of warmth and performance on the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax™ EV fabric
- Lining Material: 88% polyester/ 12% spandex material
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft® One insulation
- Asymmetrical color design
- 4-way stretch fabric for the best freedom of movement
- Low-profile insulation keeps you warm without bulk
- Articulated design fits naturally and comfortably
- Laser-cut and bonded for precision fit
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
- Several zippered pockets organize gear
- Kjus pant attachments for a snow-proof system
- Hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I was cold while riding lift, too warm skiing difficult terrain. Have to use multiple layers to keep warm as wind penetrates the jacket. Only way to vent was to unzip from top which allowed snow and cold air down neck/back. The neck warmer is too small. Jacket rides up and don't like attaching to pants, too much hassle for potty breaks. Hood not large enough to fit over helmet. Jacket was way too roomy in waist for me, yet tight in shoulders and I am slim. Most of all I miss pit zips! Beautiful workmanship, details, and nice fabrics, but not functional for skiing! Maybe ok for those wanting to look lovely in the lodge.