Kjus Motion Glove (Men's)
The Kjus Motion Glove is a full-leather glove that's low profile and highly dexterous, great for everyday wear as well as milder days on the snow. Sheepskin leather is really breathable so your hands stay dry and warm, and stretch panels give you extra freedom of movement so you can dig through your pack, mess with your bindings, and make adjustments all with your gloves on.
- Breathable Sheepskin leather palm and shell
- Stretch panels allow for greater dexterity
- Hypora waterproof membrane
- Warm 170g hand/ 100g palm PrimaLoft insulation
- Soft polyester lining
- Silicon print on palm for grip
- Short nylon cuff fits under jacket sleeve hem
- Holographic K logo on back of hand
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size would a small be?"
1 Answers |
Question by skiii on 1/7/2011 - 10:07 am
"These sizes go by the measurement in inches of the circumference of your knuckles. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 12:07 pm
"How do i know what my glove size is? I am a big large or small extra large."
1 Answers |
Question by steve on 1/11/2011 - 4:16 pm
"The number is equivalent to the circumference around your knuckles."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/15/2011 - 12:31 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.