The Kjus Luna jacket delivers modern skiwear technology without letting distracting design elements interfere. The result is a clean, technical jacket that's totally focused on your comfort at every turn. Highly waterproof and breathable fabric is laser cut and bonded for a sleek look that resists water at the seams. A light layer of insulation provides warmth without bulk. Pre-formed elbows let your arms move naturally without the sleeves binding or riding up. And the Recco avalanche rescue system gives you the extra peace of mind that comes when you know you've done all you can to ski safely.
- Highly waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (20,000 gm)
- Insulated with Primaloft® (60 g)
- Laser cut and bonded elements for a sleek look that resists water
- Waterproof zippers
- Ergonomic, pre-formed elbows for easy arm movement without binding
- Snow gaiter keeps snow out of the jacket in deep powder, and fixation loops to connect the jacket to pants
- Removable neckwarmer in stretch material
- Recco avalanche rescue system
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've been eyeing this jacket for months, just waiting for the price to be right. The color of the picture of the jacket is not doing the jacket any justice... the Grenadine is a beautiful bright orange color.
This is the second Kjus jacket I bought. To me, it is totally a fashion statement. My first one was not as warm as I like it to be and I don't expect the second to be any better. Since the jacket is close fit cut, there wasn't much room for layering. But I will be totally in fashion when flying down the ski hill:).
I bought a couple of things from Peter Glenn online, its been no hassle... prompt return/refund and mailing. I will definitely continue to shop here.