KJUS J Glove (Women's)
Nothing will ruin your day like cold hands, so invest in a great pair of gloves. The KJUS Ladiesâ€™ J Glove is engineered to protect your hands in a variety of conditions. A 13K waterproof rating will keep your hands dry no matter how long you play in the snow, and 133g of PrimaLoft insulation will keep your hands warm, but without the awkward bulk of other insulations. Youâ€™ll be able to keep a sturdy grip on your ski pole thanks to the gloveâ€™s leather palm that is specially treated with silicone for even better grip. The back of the J Glove is made with 4-way stretch fabric for comfort and the glove length is extra long to prevent snow from finding its way inside.
- Fabric Rating: 13K Waterproof
- Shell Material: Back 87% Polyamide/ 13% Spandex / Palm 100% Goatskin Leather
- Lining Material: Back 65% Polyacrylic/ 35% Polyester / Palm 55% Polyacrylic/ 30% Polyester, 15% Silk
- Insulation: 133g PrimaLoft/li>
- Velcro cuff closure keeps out cold air
- Extra long length with cinch keeps snow out
- Silicone on the palm for good grip
- Stretch fabric for extra dexterity
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you please tell me how long the glove length of the middle finger is measured from the base of the finger to the tip? "
1 Answers |
Question by Tinkerbell on 3/19/2014 - 2:34 pm
"The middle finger of the size 7 is approximately 4" long. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/20/2014 - 9:20 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.