Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The KJUS Helium Insulated Ski Jacket is so comfortable you'll never expect how warm it is. 3D stretch fabric and anatomic cuts create incredible comfort. KJUS’s innovative hybrid insulation uses both synthetic PrimaLoft and premium down to create a zoned insulation system that's warm exactly where you need it. The Helium Jacket is also one of the most waterproof women's ski jackets we've ever seen. It's topped off with feminine seams, and a subtle print that doubles as fabric reinforcement for a high-tech, but classic alpine look.
- Fabric Rating: 30K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyamide 2–way stretch ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 89% Polyester/ 11% Spandex lining
- Insulation: Front 100g PrimaLoft One / Back 600-fill down (85% Duck Down, 15% Duck Feathers)
- Stretch interior and exterior for extra mobility
- Hybrid insulation combines PrimaLoft One and down for maximum warmth and minimum weight
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Micro seam tape is lighter and less visible
- Fixation loops connect your KJUS jacket to your KJUS pant
- Removable soft, stretchy neck warmer included
- External pockets at hips, chest, and sleeve hold gear
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air