Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The KJUS Glow Insulated Ski Jacket has 3 different top-level technologies working to keep you warm: down insulation, the C Change membrane, and Solar technology. The C Change membrane opens and closes in response to how much heat your body generates, keeping you at just the right temperature. Solar + technology captures the sun's heat and releases it inside where you need it. Everything in a KJUS ski jacket stretches, allowing for greater range of motion. The Glow Jacket also has a top-of-the-line 20K waterproof rating, water repellent zippers and more. This gorgeous, classical ski jacket is topped off with a K logo made from genuine Swarovski crystals.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 52% Polyamide/ 41% Polyurethane/ 7% Spandex fabric
- Lining Material: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex lining
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (85% Duck Down, 15% Duck Feathers)
- Stretch interior and exterior for extra mobility
- Down fill is lightweight but still keeps you incredibly warm
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Micro seam tape is lighter and less visible
- Solar + technology captures and contains the sun’s heat
- C Change membrane holds and releases heat according to your needs
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Fixation loops connect your KJUS jacket to your KJUS pant
- Removable soft, stretchy neck warmer included
- External pockets at hips, chest, and sleeve hold gear
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air