Kjus Giant Jacket (Boys')
The Kjus Giant jacket offers young skiers and riders technology that's often missing in kids' ski clothes. It's more waterproof than many kids' jackets, and offers stretch technology that's often reserved for grown-ups. Warm insulation ensures that he'll stay warm. Kjus knows that kids ski and ride hard, and they need the same features that adults need to stay warm and move freely.
- Insulated (140 g polyester padding)
- Waterproof (10,000 mm) and breathable (10,000 g)
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy movement
- Removable storm hood is there when you need it, and gone when you don't
- Articulated elbows make it easy to bend and move
- Snow gaiter keeps snow out of the jacket
- Zippered chest pocket
- ReccoÂ® avalanche rescue technology
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.