Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The popular Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Pant is an incredible luxury. First of all, they're so light and low-profile you'll be absolutely amazed. They're insulated with 70g of Thinsulate platinum that provides a bunch of warmth without hardly any bulk at all.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax EV 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester stretch lining
- Insulation: 70g Thinsulate Platinum Flex insulation
- Feminine-shaped fit
- Scholler® dynatec cuff reinforcement to prevent shred
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Snow cuffs fit around boots to keep out snow
- Lower leg pocket and zippered hip pockets store gear
- Waterproof zippers lock out moisture
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Loops for attaching to Kjus jacket
- High back to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Ok, so the price is hefty but the pants are really good, you can just feel it. They are very flexible and warm, I don't even think you need a base layer. The reason I put 4 stars is because the waist is a bit high for my taste. I'm 5'5'' and 115 pounds and bought the size 8. I'm normally a size 2 or 27 in pants, but, since I wear it them with a sweater over it you can't see the high waist.These are very good quality ski pants.
I ordered these online after researching them extensively. They are TOTALLY worth it! They are warm, fit true to size, and because they stretch they are REALLY comfortable. PLUS, they have an adjustable waist band.