Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Pant is an incredible luxury. These pants are some of the best-fitting, most comfortable ski pants on the market. First of all, they're so light and low-profile you'll be absolutely amazed. They're insulated with 70g of Thinsulate platinum that provides a bunch of warmth without hardly any bulk at all. Everything in the Kjus Formula Pant stretches including the outer shell, the lining, and even the insulation. Combine that with a cute fit and extremely high waterproofing - there's nothing the Formula Pant can't do.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax EV 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester stretch lining
- Insulation: 70g Thinsulate Platinum Flex insulation
- Feminine-shaped fit
- SchollerÂ® dynatec cuff reinforcement to prevent shred
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Snow cuffs fit around boots to keep out snow
- Lower leg pocket and zippered hip pockets store gear
- Waterproof zippers lock out moisture
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Loops for attaching to Kjus jacket
- High back to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pants run big? "
1 Answers |
Question by CANDELA@ISLANDS.VI on 11/2/2012 - 9:38 am
"These pants actually run a little bit smaller. They are more fitted. I would recommend checking out the sizing chart here for better measurements. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/2/2012 - 1:38 pm
"Do you stock thr KJus formula women's ski pant in a short length? Thank you Nancy"
1 Answers |
Question by Nancy on 1/1/2013 - 5:25 pm
"We do not have any Kjus ski pants in shorter lengths. We do have some ski pants that are in shorter inseam lengths, like the Fera Lucy Petite Insulated Ski Pant."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2013 - 12:31 pm
"What is the inseam length?"
1 Answers |
Question by Brenda on 3/9/2013 - 1:29 pm
"The inseam length is 32"."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2013 - 2:59 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)