Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Pant is very light and sleek, and it has something you won't find on any other brand: stretch insulation. Stretch fabric is one thing, but stretch insulation allows you truly unrestricted movement, and you'll definitely be able to feel the difference. Dermizax EV fabric provides stellar 20K waterproofing and 20K breathability, allowing the Formula Pant to keep you dry even during bursts of athletic activity. Once you put on the Kjus Formula Ski Pant, you'll never look back.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax EV 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester stretch lining
- Insulation: 70g Thinsulate Platinum Flex insulation
- Athletic fit is a little closer
- Scholler® dynatec cuff reinforcement to prevent shred
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Hem zipper opens to fit around boots
- Snow cuffs fit around boots to keep out snow
- Lower leg pocket and zippered hip pockets store gear
- Waterproof zippers lock out moisture
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Loops for attaching to Kjus jacket
- High back to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Well worth the money. Purchased to ski in. They are comfortable and stretchy. The lining is soft and feels like fleece. The waist is adjustable. Sized as advertised for a trim build (NOT baggy). Warm and breathable - no need for long-johns. The bottom fits nicely over the ski boot. They are well designed and refined looking. I couldn't be happier - other brands don't come anywhere close in comparison.