Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
With classic alpine styling, the KJUS Formula Ladies’ Insulated Ski Jacket will make you feel like a pro. Pro skiers need to stay warm, dry, and comfortable, and KJUS is fantastic at all three. Behind the flattering seams, decorative tape, and cool asymmetrical pockets you’ll find 4-way stretch fabric that moves and feels great and 20K waterproof fabric that will never fail. The Formula Jacket's insulation is a little lighter than others, which makes it extra versatile throughout the season. KJUS's stretch fabrics and lightweight construction give you a level of comfort you didn't know was possible.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% Polyamide/ 15% Spandex 4 –Way Stretch Fabric
- Lining Material: 89% Polyester/ 11% Spandex lining
- Insulation: 80g Fast Thermo insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric allows for greater range of motion and superb comfort
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Micro seam tape is lighter and less visible
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Removable soft, stretchy neck warmer included
- External pockets at hips, chest, and sleeve hold gear
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This is a great jacket from KJUS, I love it!
This KJUS ski jacket is near perfection. The neck warmer does not work so well - it's too flimsy and awkward. It does fit small, I needed to go up two sizes!
This is the first high end ski jacket I have bought but I borrowed a Kjus jacket from a friend last year and became a convert. The jacket is well- made, classic in styling and offers a plethora of extras. I don't know how warm it is because it is too early in the season to tell yet, but I plan to wear a down sweater underneath. I would have kept this jacket but the size 6 was too snug and an 8 was not available in anything except white which I would have gotten dirty too fast. I ended up with a 10 - a size which normally would be way too big but it is perfect in this style which does indeed run slim. The bottom line is that it's an amazing jacket offered at an excellent price at Peter Glenn and I found their website very informative and the shopping experience first class.