Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Jacket is incredibly sleek and very comfortable. As soon as you put this jacket on you'll notice what better technology can do. PrimaLoft insulation provides a ton of warmth, but it's so light you almost can't tell it's there. Combine that with 4-way stretch fabric and you'll have completely unrestricted movement when you're skiing. The Formula Jacket is also highly waterproof, so you can ski in wet snow and blizzards without a worry.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax EV 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 100g Primaloft One insulation
- Feminine-shaped fit
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Asymmetrical colors for unique style
- Low-profile yet incredibly warm
- Laser-cut and welded for durability
- Two zippered waist pockets hold gear and warm fingers
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- 2-way zipper for quick venting
- Recco Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Left sleeve pocket for holding ski pass
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable hood for protection from wet weather
- Ventilation zippers open to release excess heat
- Loops for attaching to Kjus pant
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, does this jacket have the lycra wrist cuffs with thumbholes like some of the other jackets? "
1 Answers |
Question by Angela on 10/14/2012 - 7:51 am
"This jacket does have lycra wrist cuffs with thumb holes to help keep out the cold and the snow. This jacket is simply flawless!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/16/2012 - 10:18 am
"Is this jacket the same style as the women's flare jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sarah on 11/22/2012 - 6:07 am
"No, the Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Jacket is a different style from the Kjus Flare Insulated Ski Jacket. The Kjus Flare Insulated Ski Jacket looks different, It has a more breathable and waterproof fabric, it has more insulation, and has different shell fabrics. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2012 - 11:42 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.