Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
A KJUS’s classic, the Formula Insulated Ski Jacket has won legions of fans over the years with its clean design and top-level performance features. The comfortable 4-way stretch fabric is enhanced with bonded tapes for a subtle racing stripe look. 60g of lightweight insulation, a 20K waterproof rating, and water resistant zippers make the Formula a great all-around jacket for all of your winter adventures. KJUS's legendary stretch fabric creates a comfortable feeling unlike any other.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester 4 –Way Stretch Fabric
- Lining Material: 89% Polyester/ 11% Spandex lining
- Insulation: 60g FAST THERMO insulation
- Stretch exterior and interior for extra mobility
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable, helmet-compatible storm hood for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Micro seam tape is lighter and less visible
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Fixation loops connect your KJUS jacket to your KJUS pant
- External pockets on hips and chest hold gear
- Contrast color binding on seams
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air