Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Jacket is one of the most comfortable coats on the market. Every major component of this jacket stretches, making it really comfortable to wear, and very easy to move in. Even the insulation in the Formula Jacket stretches, something you won't see on almost any other brand. This high-performance men's jacket is also extremely waterproof; it come in at 20K waterproof and 20K breathability. That's enough for even the wettest winter weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax EV 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 70g Thinsulate Platinum Flex insulation
- Athletic fit is a little bit closer
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Low-profile yet incredibly warm
- Laser-cut and welded for durability
- Two zippered waist pockets hold gear and warm fingers,/li>
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- 2-way zipper for quick venting
- Recco Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Left sleeve pocket for holding ski pass
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for protection from wet weather
- Ventilation zippers open to release excess heat
- Loops for attaching to Kjus pant
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm between a XXL and a 3XL what is the chance that this will be a good fit? "
1 Answers |
Question by Walter on 11/5/2012 - 3:53 pm
"I would definitely size up to the 3XL which would be a size 48. This brand has European sizing so it is going to be very fitted. Some people even have to go up two sizes."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2012 - 11:23 am
"What size KJUS jacket would be a large?"
1 Answers |
Question by robert on 7/22/2013 - 8:51 pm
"If you look at the size chart that we have provided, it tells you that a size 42 is a size large."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/23/2013 - 8:41 am
"Is this a 2011 or 2012 Formula jkt."
1 Answers |
Question by Mary on 11/12/2013 - 12:26 pm
"This jacket is from the 2012/2013 season."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/12/2013 - 3:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.