Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Jacket is one of the most comfortable coats on the market. Every major component of this jacket stretches, making it really comfortable to wear, and very easy to move in. Even the insulation in the Formula Jacket stretches, something you won't see on almost any other brand. This high-performance men's jacket is also extremely waterproof; it come in at 20K waterproof and 20K breathability. That's enough for even the wettest winter weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax EV 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 70g Thinsulate Platinum Flex insulation
- Athletic fit is a little bit closer
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Low-profile yet incredibly warm
- Laser-cut and welded for durability
- Two zippered waist pockets hold gear and warm fingers,/li>
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- 2-way zipper for quick venting
- Recco Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Left sleeve pocket for holding ski pass
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for protection from wet weather
- Ventilation zippers open to release excess heat
- Loops for attaching to Kjus pant
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket