Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Kjus Formula Ski Jacket is the men's jacket that started the low-profile, full-stretch movement. This classic coat features Kjus bulk-free, laser-cut fit, top-level waterproofing and breathability, and Thinsulate's Platinum Stretch insulation. 70g of Thinsulate™ keeps you warm, and since it stretches just like all of the other material in the jacket, you get an incredible freedom unlike anything else you've worn. The contrast stripe details top off this solid ski jacket with a bold, sleek design.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax™ EV fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining material
- Insulation: 70g Thinsulate™ Platinum Flex insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric for the best freedom of movement
- Low-profile insulation keeps you warm without bulk
- Articulated design fits naturally and comfortably
- Laser-cut and bonded for precision fit
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
- Several zippered pockets organize gear
- Ventilation zippers to release excess heat
- Kjus pant attachments for a snow-proof system
- Hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Love the trim, athletic fit and stretchy fabric. This jacket moves with you. The craftsmanship is superb and the special features are incredibly useful (especially the wallet pouch for money and credit cards). I skied this at Taos and it kept me warm with just a single base layer on 12F degree morning. 2 days later it was 50 degrees and I was still comfortable. Well done, Kjus!