If you like the enhanced breathability and low-profile feel of a softshell ski jacket you'll really love the Kjus Foil Ski Jacket. As usual Kjus improves the technology through lighter bonded Ultra Sonic seams and an incredible articulated fit. Great for highly aerobic activities or milder weather, the Foil Softshell jacket stretches for exceptional freedom of movement that's more comfortable whether you're hiking to the summit or headed to the subway.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 87% polyester/ 10% polyurethane/ 3% spandex
- Lining Material: Soft fleece backing
- Insulation: Fleece backing for warmth
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Enhanced breathability for aerobic activities
- Soft fleece backing for warmth
- Articulated design for natural fit
- Ultrasonic bonded seams are lightweight, durable, and precise
- Zippered chest and hand pockets for storing essentials
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have owned Mountain Hardware and Marmot soft shell jackets. After my 5 yr old Marmot Sharp Point jacket developed a broken pit zipper, I was planning on buying an Arcteryx, but purchased this jacket instead - my first Kjus. I use it on cold windy days here in northern California and am in love with how warm it is despite being so light. And it looks very stylish and slim fitting. I love the elbow and the cuffs as well. There is no soft shell better than this!