If you took the best insulation, the best fabric, and the best laminate technology, you'd get the Kjus Deviation Insulated Ski Jacket. For the Deviation Jacket Kjus combined the incredible warmth of down insulation with light and stretchy Thinsulate Flex. Combine this with the 4-way stretch exterior and stretch liner and you get completely unrestricted movement despite the serious warmth. Dermizax NX fabric gives this men's coat a 30K waterproof rating and a staggering 40K breathability. Almost nothing else can keep you as dry and comfortable, even during prolonged aggressive activity.
- Fabric Rating: 30K Waterproof / 40K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax NX 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 88% polyester/ 12% spandex stretch lining
- Insulation: 650-fill down body / 70g Thinsulate Platinum Flex sleeves / 60g PrimaLoft One side & shoulder
- Down/ synthetic combo for tons of warmth without bulk
- Athletic fit is a little bit closer
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- AQUAGUARD YKK water-repellant zipper
- Laser-cut and welded for durability
- Two zippered waist pockets hold gear and warm fingers
- Chest pockets for extra storage
- Recco Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Left sleeve pocket for holding ski pass
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for protection from wet weather
- Ventilation zippers open to release excess heat
- Loops for attaching to Kjus pant
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I absolutely love this jacket. It is warm, light, flexible, good looking, and works great with the formula pants. It's the best ski jacket I have ever worn. Highly recommended.
The only minor concern I have is that the lining appears to be leaking minor amounts of down from a very small hole. Peter Glenn staff is helping me to determine whether this is a manufacturing flaw or normal wear.