Kjus Desire Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Kjus Desire Ski Jacket actually mixes two of the best insulations available to give you a crazy-warm combination. Using both lofty down insulation, and low-profile PrimaLoftÂ®, Kjus ensures warmth no matter if it's cold and windy or blizzardy and damp. Boasting waterproof and breathability ratings you've never seen before (30K and 40K), there just isn't anything out there that offers as much warmth and weather protection as the Kjus Desire Jacket. If you demand the absolute best in technology and design, this is where you get it.
- Fabric Rating: 30K Waterproofing / 40K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester DermizaxÂ® NX fabric
- Lining Material: 88% polyester/ 12% spandex material
- Insulation: 60g sleeve & 100g shoulder and hip PrimaLoftÂ® One / 650-fill goose down insulation
- Down/ PrimaLoftÂ® hybrid insulation for warmth in both cold and wet conditions
- 4-way stretch fabric for the best freedom of movement
- Exceptional breathability keeps you dry even during aerobic activity
- Removable neckwarmer included
- Ventilation zipper to release excess heat
- Low-profile insulation keeps you warm without bulk
- Articulated design fits naturally and comfortably
- Laser-cut and bonded for precision fit
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
- Several zippered pockets organize gear
- Kjus pant attachments for a snow-proof system
- Hood for weather protection
- Asymmetrical color design
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, My wife wears a 6-8...do you think I should go with the size 8?"
1 Answers |
Question by ghasenei on 10/17/2011 - 3:51 pm
"Kjus has a very slim athletic fit. I would definitely go with the larger size if she is in between sizes."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2011 - 4:09 pm
"Is the blue on this jacket the same Aquarius color as the Kjus ski pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by Renee on 1/6/2012 - 4:51 pm
"The stripes and lycra gaiter on this Kjus jacket are more like purple color, the Aquarius is a lighter blue."
Answer by alejandrasimon (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2012 - 8:56 am
"Is the hood removable? If not, which of the kjus jackets have a removable hood?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sonya on 12/31/2012 - 6:30 pm
"The hood is not removable. The Kjus Formula Insulated Ski Jacket has a removable hood. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2013 - 9:53 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.