8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
The Kjus Desire Ski Jacket actually mixes two of the best insulations available to give you a crazy-warm combination. Using both lofty down insulation, and low-profile PrimaLoft®, Kjus ensures warmth no matter if it's cold and windy or blizzardy and damp. Boasting waterproof and breathability ratings you've never seen before (30K and 40K), there just isn't anything out there that offers as much warmth and weather protection as the Kjus Desire Jacket. If you demand the absolute best in technology and design, this is where you get it.
- Fabric Rating: 30K Waterproofing / 40K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizax® NX fabric
- Lining Material: 88% polyester/ 12% spandex material
- Insulation: 60g sleeve & 100g shoulder and hip PrimaLoft® One / 650-fill goose down insulation
- Down/ PrimaLoft® hybrid insulation for warmth in both cold and wet conditions
- 4-way stretch fabric for the best freedom of movement
- Exceptional breathability keeps you dry even during aerobic activity
- Removable neckwarmer included
- Ventilation zipper to release excess heat
- Low-profile insulation keeps you warm without bulk
- Articulated design fits naturally and comfortably
- Laser-cut and bonded for precision fit
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
- Several zippered pockets organize gear
- Kjus pant attachments for a snow-proof system
- Hood for weather protection
- Asymmetrical color design