Kjus Constellation Jacket (Women's)
The Kjus Constellation jacket is a modern, sleek, belted ski jacket with all the features you'd expect from Kjus performance skiwear. The Constellation offers all the latest technical features: 4-way stretch fabric, ergonomic elbows, waterproof zippers, Recco avalanche system, and highly waterproof and breathable material. The belt in contrasting black is an added perk for skiers who care about quality, but haven't forgotten about style.
- Highly waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (20,000 gm)
- Insulated with PrimaloftÂ® (60 g)
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with you through skiing's most extreme contortions
- Laser cut and bonded elements for a sleek look that resists water
- Waterproof zippers
- Mesh-lined ventilation lets you open up and cool off when needed
- Ergonomic, pre-formed elbows for easy arm movement without binding
- Snow gaiter keeps snow out of the jacket in deep powder, and fixation loops can connect the jacket to pants
- Recco avalanche rescue system
- Removable neckwarmer in stretch material
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi there, I can't see any sizing information for this product. Also is it a longer style jacket than the Kjus Selection jacket? Thanks for your help. Regards, Alex"
1 Answers |
Question by Alex on 11/29/2010 - 8:26 am
"You can send us your measurements and the size you typically wear and we can help you find the perfect size for you. This brand runs a little small so I would go a size up. Also, you're correct, this jacket is a bit longer and rest at hip length. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/4/2010 - 2:10 pm
"Hi, is this jacket available in black in a size 4? Is this jacket fairly fitted? Are the cuts of the Kjus Jackets pretty similar?"
1 Answers |
Question by siewhua on 11/29/2010 - 10:26 am
"Kjus always has more fitted and sleek designs that show your figure. We have a size 4 in a white. But not in black. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 1:25 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (2 customer reviews)