Kjus Calibur Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Kjus Calibur Ski Jacket uses lightweight PrimaLoft insulation and stretch fabric to keep you extremely warm and more comfortable. PrimaLoft comes in a thin package, but it generates a ton of warmth making the Calibur Jacket appropriate in very cold conditions. The stretch fabric on this coat allows for so much freedom of movement that you'll instantly notice the difference. Combine this with the sleek styling and top-notch construction and the result is a ski coat the performs unlike anything you've experienced before.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 88% polyamide/ 12% polyurethane Dermizaxâ„¢ EV fabric
- Lining Material: 88% polyester/ 12% spandex material
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoftÂ® One insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric for the best freedom of movement
- Low-profile insulation keeps you warm without bulk
- Articulated design fits naturally and comfortably
- Padded shoulders for comfort with a pack
- Laser-cut and bonded for precision fit
- Removable neck warmer included
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
- Several zippered pockets organize gear
- Kjus pant attachments for a snow-proof system
- Hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"If this coat doesn't fit, am I able to return it for a full refund or a different size?"
1 Answers |
Question by Russ on 11/14/2011 - 11:29 am
"Unworn merchandise with price tags still attached can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the purchase. Please refer to our FAQ's for more information."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 4:16 pm
"What is the length of this jacket? Thank you! Beth"
1 Answers |
Question by Beth on 1/22/2012 - 8:56 am
"Center back on this jacket measures 25". "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2012 - 3:20 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.