Kjus Booster Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
If you want to reach a new level of comfort on the mountain, you'll be impressed by the Kjus Booster Ski Jacket. This men's jacket features a stretch fabrication that moves with you, and a design that's so low-profile you'll be surprised how warm you feel. Thinsulateâ„˘ provides 70 grams of their Platinum Flex insulation that offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio. The result is a really warm feel, reinforced by a really waterproof construction that keeps you warmer and drier than ever before. A two-tone color pattern adds to the Booster Jacket's goodness by giving you a bold look, and Kjus quality ensures this will last and last.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizaxâ„˘ EV fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining material
- Insulation: 70g Thinsulateâ„˘ Platinum Flex insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric for the best freedom of movement
- Low-profile insulation keeps you warm without bulk
- Articulated design fits naturally and comfortably
- Laser-cut and bonded for precision fit
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
- Several zippered pockets organize gear
- Kjus pant attachments for a snow-proof system
- Hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm tall and thin (6'3" and 165 lbs). What size should I go for in Kjus jackets?"
1 Answers |
Question by CO on 10/28/2011 - 3:50 pm
"You can find your correct size by measuring your chest. If you are a 40" chest then you are a Kjus size 40 jacket. 40 is also equivalent to a medium. 42 is a large and 44 is an extra-large."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/28/2011 - 4:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.