Kjus Booster Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
If you want to reach a new level of comfort on the mountain, you'll be impressed by the Kjus Booster Ski Jacket. This men's jacket features a stretch fabrication that moves with you, and a design that's so low-profile you'll be surprised how warm you feel. Thinsulateâ„˘ provides 70 grams of their Platinum Flex insulation that offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio. The result is a really warm feel, reinforced by a really waterproof construction that keeps you warmer and drier than ever before. A two-tone color pattern adds to the Booster Jacket's goodness by giving you a bold look, and Kjus quality ensures this will last and last.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dermizaxâ„˘ EV fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining material
- Insulation: 70g Thinsulateâ„˘ Platinum Flex insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric for the best freedom of movement
- Low-profile insulation keeps you warm without bulk
- Articulated design fits naturally and comfortably
- Laser-cut and bonded for precision fit
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
- Several zippered pockets organize gear
- Kjus pant attachments for a snow-proof system
- Hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm tall and thin (6'3" and 165 lbs). What size should I go for in Kjus jackets?"
1 Answers |
Question by CO on 10/28/2011 - 3:50 pm
"You can find your correct size by measuring your chest. If you are a 40" chest then you are a Kjus size 40 jacket. 40 is also equivalent to a medium. 42 is a large and 44 is an extra-large."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/28/2011 - 4:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.