Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The KJUS Blade Insulated Ski Jacket has top-of-the-line everything. This men's coat offers uncompromising performance in all kinds of conditions. The Blade has an innovative lower arm ventilation system that works in tandem with the underarm vents to provide efficient temperature regulation during periods of strenuous activity. Combine that with 30K breathablility and you'll stay drier than ever before. The Blade also boasts incredible waterproof protection that can easily handle a blizzard. Both the outer and inner fabric stretch and there's a light, yet warm 60g of PrimaLoft ONE insulation. All of this combines to give you the most comfort you've ever experienced out on the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 30K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 88% Polyamide/ 12% Spandex 4 –Way Stretch Fabric
- Lining Material: 89% Polyester/ 11% Spandex lining
- Insulation: Body 60g PrimaLoft One / Sleeves 60g FAST THERMO insulation
- Stretch exterior and interior for extra mobility
- Underarm and lower arm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable, helmet-compatible storm hood for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Micro seam tape is lighter and less visible
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Fixation loops connect your KJUS jacket to your KJUS pant
- External pockets on torso and large storage pocket for hood, gloves or other large items on back
- Contrast color binding on seams
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air