Kjus Aquila Jacket (Boys')
The Kjus Aquila jacket is a sleek, warm jacket that offers young skiers and riders technology that's often missing in kids' ski clothes. It's more waterproof than many kids' jackets, and offers stretch technology that's often reserved for grown-ups. Warm insulation ensures that he'll stay warm. Kids ski and ride hard; they need the gear to let them do it well.
- Insulated (140 g polyester padding)
- Waterproof (10,000 mm) and breathable (10,000 g)
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy movement
- Removable storm hood is there when you need it, and gone when you don't
- Articulated elbows make it easy to bend and move
- Snow gaiter keeps snow out of the jacket
- ReccoÂ® avalanche rescue technology
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.