Killtec Yves Ski Jacket (Boys')
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
All of his winter adventures will be better with the Killtec Yves Ski Jacket on his back. Boys are often very active, so one of the things that annoys them most is a jacket that makes them too hot. In the Yves Jacket there's just enough insulation to keep him warm, but not so much that he's always taking it off. This boys' coat is versatile too; in super-cold weather just increase the layers underneath, and in warmer weather you can lighten them up. The Yves Jacket is waterproof, so you don't have to worry about him getting wet in the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: Tricot/ taffeta/ microfleece
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve insulation
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- 2 hand pockets, 1 chest pocket, and 1 lower sleeve pocket
- Kids' Tech Level 5 Collection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"are the accents displayed on both colour choices "orange" . If not, what colour is it?"
1 Answers |
Question by Noname on 2/6/2013 - 9:17 am
"Yes, this is a reddis orange detailing."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/6/2013 - 9:36 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.